Friday, October 16, 2009

10/16/09 Missing our friends.

Today we are short two kiddos. My brother and sister pair are out today, they went out of town for the weekend. We miss them, the house feels so empty without them here, lol.

As for today, we just finished lunch. We had Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and pretzels. I know guys, it's not on the menu... but we ate lunch with our friends today (Angela's kiddos). All of the kids really enjoyed their food, they devoured it!

We may or may not be doing arts and crafts today. It all depends on how long everybody naps. We will be laying down for naps in about 5 minutes. After naptime, we will see what time it is, then determine our course of action. I really want to take the kids outside today because it is GORGEOUS outside! The sun is shining (finally) and the ground is finally dry after all of the rain we had. The perfect day to let the kids roll down the hill and play on the "bikes". I'll take some pictures when we go out for you parents!

I really love having this blog! This way the parents can stay up to date on everything we are doing and see pictures of their "babies". I don't want the parents to ever feel like you guys are missing out on anything.

Thats all I have for now, gotta get the little ones down for the count!

Much love and thanks!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment