Friday, October 2, 2009

All about our day! 10/02/09

Alright Parents, I know I am a little late with today's update, but we have been busy busy bees's!

This morning for circle time we sang The Wheels on The Bus. We incorporated everybody's name into the song, so everybody had their own special verse! My son's verse goes like this "The... Lance on the bus says Let me off, let me off, let me off, The...Lance on the bus says let me off.... all through the town!" Our daily helper today was our new friend Kyler! He got to help set the table for lunch, and take everybody their sippy cup. We were all very proud of him as he did a terrific job as the special helper today!

We went outside and got to play today! Next week we will have a new outdoor toy to play with as I am purchasing our slide tomorrow! I cannot wait to see the kids faces when I bring it out for them to play on!

Thats all I have for now! Talk to you later!

Much love and thanks,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment