Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away! 10/01/09

Thanks for coming back to see what we are up to!

Well, today it is raining... :( BOOOO! We will not be able to go outside to play on the hill today. So sad, the kids love it! I do, however, have some fun inside stuff planned for today! We are going to play musical chairs, and go "camping" in the living room! We are going to get out all the blankets and pillows, and build a fort in the living room! It's going to be a big job, but in the words of The Wonder Pets... TEAMWORK! We will learn about working as a team today! So, if your little one comes home singing The Wonder Pet's theme song, you'll know why, lol.

Today for arts and crafts we are going to make Rice Art Pictures. I did not forget to color the rice last night, lol. It is all dry and ready to go come arts and crafts time! This is a great sensory project for young ones. Helps them learn about colors and different textures!

During circle time this morning, we did the "Hokey-Pokey". So much fun! And for story time today we are going to read "I'll Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch. This is a very special book that I hold very close to my heart. My mother used to read this to me when I was a little girl and even as I got older, she would still tell me, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!".

That's all I have for now! It's almost snack time!

Have a great day! I know we will!

Much love and thanks,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment