Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slacking, lol.

Parents:

I am so sorry that I have been slacking on updating my blog for you all! I still have some pictures from our outside time that I have not uploaded yet. I will do that after I finish this update. Today has been fun! We did "Footprint Ghosts" this morning for arts and crafts. They turned out so cute! I can't wait for you to see them. The ground is still mushy from all the rain, so instead of going outside today, we watched Garfield's Halloween cartoon. For lunch today we had corn dogs, green beans, and mandarin oranges.

Tomorrow, our Halloween Party is going to be so much fun! We have fun games planned, and lots of goodies for the kids. We have bought each of the kids a pumpkin to paint and hopefully the weather will be nice and we are planning on going outside to play "Ghost Ghost Witch" it is a Halloween version of "Duck Duck Goose". This afternoon we are going to work on our letter "a" and our number, shape, and color of the week. I am hoping to master these this week, so next week we can move on to something else.

That's all that I have for now! Hope you are all having a great day like we are!

Much love and thanks!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment